Member Service Representative (MSR)
Basic Job Description:
Assist members with various financial transactions involving cash withdrawals and deposits, transfer of funds, opening of new accounts, cross-sell products, balance cash drawer, and other duties as needed.
- Equipment: Personal Computer, Basic Office Equipment
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Previous experience in money-handling and/or customer service preferred.
- Personal: Must have an outgoing and friendly personality, possess good communication skills, reliable attendance, work well with others, and maintain a professional appearance.
- Physical: Although this is not an exhaustive list of requirements, you will be required to stand for long periods of time, as well as lift and tote heavy bags of coin.
**Domino Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against a job applicant or an employee based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability or genetic information.**